Weddings and Special Celebrations:
- LED Wireless Mood Uplighting to create the perfect Mood & Atmosphere for your Wedding Party, Birthday Party, Celebration or Corporate Event etc. This dramatic effect will transform your wedding venue with stunning colours to suit your colour theme, Pink, Salmon, Blue etc. They can be changed at the touch of a button throughout the night as the party evolves with hundreds of options.
- Professional service, advice & attention to detail from the first contact right through to the special day.
- A small deposit secures any date and written confirmation always provided.
- Once booked, you can relax and know that I will be there, I will not let you down, liaison with yourself and the venue pre wedding and on the day to ensure that you don't need to worry and can relax and enjoy your special day.
- Contactable at all times for advice and discussion.
- Music & PA Hire for the ceremony pre and post service and speeches, prior to the night party.
- Uplighting Hire. Mood lighting, LED, Wireless, Cable Free, rechargeable battery powered Wifi to enhance & create the perfect ambience for your wedding party or special event. For more information, my Blog from May 2018
- I have no package offers, I just give you and your guests the best night possible with the best lightshow and sound system that the venue can accommodate with a music selection second to none based on my vast Dee-Jaying experience and musical knowledge.
- Free Dial-a-DJ Service - If I am unable to fulfill your date, I am happy to recommend a reliable and professional DJ to suit your requirements at no charge to you or the DJ.
- Daytime set-up available and always preferable if the venue and table plan will allow it to ensure the professional and smooth running of your function.
- Requests welcome and will be played as and when appropriate during the night. If the clients have a list of a dozen or so favourite tunes that they would like to be played through the night, then no problem to programme them in at the appropriate time. I have confidence in my ability to give you and your guests the best night possible and therefore I know that I can entertain you better if I play live and react to the mood of the night and your guests, rather than be restricted by large a pre-prepared play list.
- Although I am based in Pembrokeshire, I am happy to travel anywhere and over the past few years I have entertained guests at weddings & functions in Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Swansea, Cardiff, Brecon, London, Birmingham, Stratford-on Avon, Caerphilly and more, so distance is clearly no object.
I am pleased to announce a fantastic new service that I am offering to all brides and grooms who engage my Disco Entertainment to provide the disco entertainment for your evening wedding party, children’s party, family function, corporate event or whenever you may need my services. .
Thanks to the continued evolvement of my light show, I have purchased the new KAM Text Beam 300 Custom Text Projection Laser System which enables me to customise my show to your wedding by enabling me to project your name ie ‘Congratulations Mr and Mrs Thomas’ or any personalised messages onto any wall or ceiling as a scrolling graphic in colourful Red, Green and Blue Lasers, plus many colour washes using a mix of these colours. This simply enhances the atmosphere at your wedding, though I primarily pride myself on the choice of music that I play to give you and your guests the best night possible.
This is a fantastic new innovation for your wedding or event and I can provide this service at no extra charge as it’s all part of the overall experience that I am proud to exhibit. You can view a recent video of this effect on my Facebook page, Steve Briers Disco Roadshow. Please ‘LIKE’ too.
Wedding Music For Your Ceremony, Either Civil or Church:
- I am pleased to announce another helpful and free new service to every bride and groom who engage my services as the DJ for their wedding evening disco party celebration. The music for your wedding church service, or particularly your civil ceremony can be a problem for some brides or families to compile or plan. I can help make suitable music and song suggestions for the pre-wedding 'guests taking their seats time', for the bride's entrance, the signing of the register, the bride & groom's walk back down the aisle as a married couple and finally for the dispersal of your guests. I can suggest timings and provide song lengths and real time timing cues based on your ceremony start time for the venue to use to ensure that the appropriate track is played at the appropriate time and I will provide a print-out 'running order' of all this to make it 'idiot-proof', so everything runs perfectly and on-cue. Of course, all your songs will be provided on a CD (or USB memory stick to be provided by your good selves if this is a preferable format) to be played by the venue wedding coordinator on the venue PA system on your big day. This is a free service that I am happy to help you out with, if you so desire. I just want to do everything I can to help make your wedding day as perfect and as stress free as possible
Mums and Dads, just be there in the background and leave it to me to entertain the kids for 2 hours with a stunning light show, bubbles and haze without hazardous chemicals to create the atmosphere and of course, Top Music!!
- Any venue from your front room to a village hall to a hotel to an aircraft hangar!!
- Bespoke to suit the age of the children attending
- Party Games to suit the age of the children attending ensuring fun and laughter from all. Party Games over and above and as well as the traditional Party Games. I go the extra mile to ensure the children will be talking about it for many days afterwards.
- I have an Enhanced DBS certificate and am comfortable working with children of all ages and tuning into their unique personalities
See "Weddings and Special Celebrations" above
- Vast experience of working with bands and live acts to ensure the smooth running and programming of the evening including vast stage & event management experience
- Full liaison throughout with event organisers to ensure the smooth and professional organisation of any event
School Proms & School Discos:
See "Children's Parties" above
- Each Disco is tailored to suit the age of the children and the specific event from Primary School Discos and Proms through to Senior 6th Form Balls and Proms
Event Compere, Product and Venue Launches and Promotions:
- I have performed at many corporate and promotional events for companies such as Valero, Texaco, Chevron, Halfords, Orange, Vodafone, ASDA, Woolworths (yes, that long ago), Phones4U, Guinness Book Of Records, Best Western Hotels, IRONMAN Wales, Round Tables, Lions, Bluestone, Oakwood, Folly Farm, First Choice Holidays, BBC Radio 1, Dragon LNG, Poundland, NPower, Poundland, to name just a few.
Charity Events and Carnivals:
- Versatility is the key word to accommodate the bespoke requirements of any event or function indoors or outdoors at any venue, town/city centre, village field or shopping centre!!
- At sad and reflective times such as the funeral service of a loved one, music is a very important part of the proceedings in celebrating their life. My professional bespoke funeral music services include liaising with the family over the choice of music, where it is to fit into the service and the cues and timings required, as well as liaising with the vicar or priest and funeral director to ensure the smooth running and effective musical programming of the music pre, during and after the service. I arrive to set up 1hour before the mourners arrive, or at any other suitable and mutual time resulting from the pre-liaisons with all concerned and I provide a crystal clear PA system for the music required. I am in attendance throughout the service to ensure the appropriate volume is selected for each track selected with full awareness of when a track may need more or less volume at appropriate times during the service and to play the tracks on cue and with respectful and immaculate timing.